Aligning strategy with execution With SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management Practitioner Certification
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Create a culture of innovation, flexibility, and speed where all people in the portfolio can effectively execute as one, unified team.
In this course, you will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
You will have the opportunity to capture the current and future state of the portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. You’ll be able to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
Who should attend?
- Executives and Leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and VPs)
- Enterprise Architects
- Product Managers and Solution Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- PMO Manager, other PMO Personnel
- SPCs and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Epic Owners
- Describe the importance of Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Implement Lean budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with APMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the Lean portfolio management performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function