The Professional Internship Program can kick-start your career and help improve your employability prospects by providing on-demand practical experience
The program consists of a minimum of 12-week engagement with multiple learning opportunities. During the program, participants spend time working with our experienced consultants and other professionals.
We will assist in building a personalized training plan and allocate a mentor to you, so you, the participant, will get the most out of your internship and workplace experience.
The Professional Internship Program is a 12-week program consisting of three online work-readiness workshops and internship placement. These are paid programs and remuneration will be awarded as per the agreement.
- Pre-commencement orientation session
- 12 week full-time or part-time internship in your field of study
- Exit interview
- Graduation event with a letter of participation
Areas of Study
The following areas of study will be ideal for these internship opportunities based upon the activities and projects you will have exposure to:
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
Current students of Bachelors and Master degree program or recent graduates are qualified to participate in the Professional Internship Program if they satisfy the following requirements:
Current students of the State University of California will receive 6 credit points towards their degree course and can be replaced with the degree project.
- Have recently completed or currently be enrolled in and have completed at least one year course of study related to your placement field and/or maintained professional currency
- Have legal work rights
- demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player with an innovative approach to work and life
- Demonstrate motivation for continuous learning and development
If you are interested in applying for the Internship program, please fill in the below expression of interest.
Applicants must provide documentary evidence of additional material that they believe will support their application. These should include:
- a cover letter detailing
- motivations for applying for the internship
- how the internship will further support the applicants academic and career goals
- what qualities and attributes (e.g. community involvement, career aspirations, other interests) the applicant will bring to Istek Solutions; and
- what goals the applicant will look to achieve as a result of participating in the Internship program
- current resume/curriculum vitae
- current Academic Transcript
- certified documentation supporting your Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- proof of work rights (Passport or Birth Certificate)
Students of the State University of California will receive 6 credit points towards their degree and can be used as an alternate for the degree project. Please contact your coordinator at the university.