By using this website, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. They may be amended or modified from time to time by posting the amended Terms & Conditions to this website.
If any of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms & Conditions, which will continue in full force and effect.
This website is owned and operated by Istek Solutions Ltd.
The word “Course” includes facilitated trainings, workshops, seminars, eLearning courses, “blended” courses, and consulting. A person accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of another person or person warrants and assures Istek Solutions that he or she has the authority of that other person or persons and their organization to do so.
- Registrations for each Course are accepted strictly by making an online booking at istek.com.au. You can call us to obtain booking details, however, you will be required to fill the online booking form.
- Booking a course online doesn’t guarantee you spot in the course, a confirmation will be sent to confirm your booking. If no place is available, then a full refund will be given or can be booked to another available date.
- Course fees are required to be paid in full at the time of booking unless organised otherwise.
- For invoices, payments must be made within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of the invoice. Invoices that are still unpaid after thirty calendar days will incur a late payment fee of 1% per month and any collection costs.
- All course content provided by the respective accreditation bodies and may not be amendable.
- Late registrations. If a registration is received by Istek Solutions less than two business days before the start date of the Course, Istek Solutions will use best endeavors to confirm joining instructions and course materials to the customer, but no guarantee is made in that regard.
- Participants and their employing organisation accept the copyright and/or Intellectual Property of the Course materials. This includes the intellectual property and/or copyright of our Training Partners.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, our policy is as follows:
- If wish to you cancel 20 days prior to the course – a full refund will be issued subject to a $150 processing charge.
- If wish to you cancel between 7 to 20 days prior to the course – you can either send one of your colleagues in your place or change to another course of equal or lesser value or refund of 60% of the course fee.
- If wish to you cancel 7 days or less from the start of the course – you can send one of your colleagues in your place, no refund will be issued, no change of course allowed.
- If you wish to transfer to another Course date, our policy is as follows:
- If you wish to transfer your registration to the same Course at a later date, or another Course at a later date, this is permitted provided you supply us with written notice ten or more business days before the original course start date.
- Participant substitutions are accepted at any time prior to the Course start date without charge. Substitutions during the Course are only permitted with the written permission of Istek Solutions and additional charges and conditions may apply (call for details).
- Whilst Istek Solutions will try its best to avoid Course cancellation, however, the course will be canceled where participant numbers would be so small that the Course could not be properly taught. In such cases, we reserve the right to cancel the Course and refund your fee.
- Istek Solutions is not responsible for non-delivery, modification or curtailment of Courses because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
All refunds will be processed within 5-10 business days from the date of agreement.
Refunds will be processed by the same medium as the payment was made from i.e. if payment was made through credit card then refund will be processed to the same credit card.
Istek Solutions makes no representations or warranties regarding any advice given in the Course or any Course materials, and the Customer agrees that Istek Solutions shall have no liability for any loss arising from the content of any such advice or materials, however, caused. The maximum aggregate liability of Istek Solutions arising out of or in connection with this Course shall be limited to the direct losses suffered by the Customer only, up to a maximum of the value of the Course Fees received by Istek Solutions for this Course registration only. Any claim made against Istek Solutions must be made within 12 months from the start date of the Course from which the claim is being made.
Istek Solutions will hold these registration details securely. Our policy is to not release or sell these details to third parties other than to our Training Partners in the case of Courses run in conjunction with them, to the owner of any copyright in any of the training material we use and to any certification or accreditation bodies for the purpose of individual certification, to whom you authorize us to provide your details.
Istek Solutions may use the registration data to occasionally send out information about related Courses that could be of interest.
For online courses, each individual participant will receive unique login details. Each login is for a single individual participant only and is not to be shared with others. Certificates of attendance are not issued for online courses.
- Quotes are valid for 14 days from the date issued by Istek Solutions. This Course(s) is delivered only for employees of the Customer. The Customer may cancel or reschedule a Course at least 15 business days prior to its Delivery Date at 5% administration charges and any third-party expenses already incurred.
- Should the Customer cancel or reschedule a Course with less than 15 business days clear written notice to Istek Solutions, the Customer will be charged 50% of the Fees plus any third-party expenses already incurred. In exceptional circumstances, Istek Solutions may reschedule a Course upon prior written notice to the Customer. The Delivery Date of any rescheduled Course shall be mutually acceptable to the Customer and Istek Solutions.
- Istek Solutions undertakes to treat confidential information about the Customer’s business as confidential.
- Participants and the Customer’s organization and affiliated companies accept that the intellectual property and copyright of the Course materials are owned exclusively by Istek Solutions or Istek Solution’s affiliates or training partners, as applicable. The Customer may retain the Course materials for its internal use only and may not copy the Course Materials, or distribute or transfer any Course Materials to any third party, without the prior written consent of Istek Solutions.
- Istek Solutions is not responsible for non-delivery, modification, or curtailment of Courses because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Contact us for a confidential conversation regarding your project consulting, resourcing and/or training needs. Our experts will provide professional consultation and address your organization’s specific needs.