People at every level and in practically every role in today’s organizations are required to focus on customer delight, and bring innovation and continuous improvement into their work. This is a hard challenge and one that requires limbering up muscles we often haven’t used for many years. This highly experiential set of learning objectives equips participants with new knowledge, tools, and techniques to implement immediately. The ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) is intended to jump-start the organizational and individual transformation towards a more responsive, value-driven reality.
This is an ICAgile accredited course: Successful completion of this course will enable you to gain ICP-APM Certification.
Duration: 2 days
Key Areas of Competency
- Understand current organisational challenges and why change is imperative
- Pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Lead the transformation strategy and roadmap
- Design thinking, lean product development
- Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading change and applying lean agile mindset
- Awareness: The need for business agility
- Designing the future
- Compelling vision, focus and clarity of purpose
- New ways of thinking
- New and differentiating behavior
- Lean enterprise
- Flow optimisation
Anyone interested in the paradigm shifts necessary to enable organizational agility in today’s innovative business climate will find the Business Agility Foundations course compelling.
|Summary||Training Date||Availability||Price||Book Now|