The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam.
We are education partner of Scrum Study. For online courses, lectures and exams will be conducted by Scrum Study.
Delivery : 2 days classroom course
Also available online self study
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
Booking details below
- 2 days, all meals and refreshments will be catered.
- Event Category:
- Public Training
- Training cost includes exam fee
- Istek Solutions
- 916 226 1905
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Interested in becoming a Product Owner
- Business Stakeholders
- Business analysts
- Program and Project Managers
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads